THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING: TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions contain legal obligations.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
CONDITION OF SALE
This ticket is sold by Project Riplle as agent for the organization (“seller”) responsible for the event for which it is sold. All claims are sole responsibility of the seller. The ticket is sold subject to the seller’s conditions of sale, a copy of which is available for inspection at the time of the purchase of this ticket and also (to the extent that they are not inconsistent with the seller’s conditions of sale) subject of the following conditions.
1. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket and/or transaction.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists
and/or vary advertised program, seating and audience capacity.
3. The right of admission is reserved.
Camera and tape recorders are not permitted.
Venue admission rules apply.
You expressly understand and agree that: (a) this site and any of the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that this site makes no warranties, representations or conditions (as used in this section “warranties”) of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that any such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed, and (b) this site specifically makes no warranties that a it or any of its services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this site or any of the services, will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis or that such services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall this site, including its affiliates and licensors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether this site had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with: (a) the use, inability to use or performance of any of the services of this site, or (b) any unauthorized access to or modification to any of your content or transmissions, or (c) any other matter relating to this site or any of the services.
The Service is for your personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Project Ripple, you agree that you will not use the Service or duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute or use any material included in the Service for any purpose, except to review the information included in the Service, to subscribe to programs included in the Service, and to purchase event tickets, or other products offered by Project Ripple for your personal use. You also agree that you will not use the Service to scalp or tout or link to any page on the Service other than Project Ripple’s authorized links, without Project Ripple’s prior written consent. Use of the Service or the materials or content contained in the Service for any purpose not set forth in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Services and in all information and materials on this application are owned by Project Ripple, its affiliates, suppliers or licensors unless otherwise expressly indicated. The application is protected by Philippine and international copyright and trademark laws. You agree that you will not do any of the following without Project Ripple’s written permission:
– use Project Ripple’s trademarks, except for printing out a copy of this Website or Mobile App as part of a reference to a Project Ripple product or service;
– reproduce, copy, modify, merge, adapt, translate, re-publish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public or otherwise make the application contents available to the public;
– transmit or display the application on any computer, system or network which permits electronic access by more than one user at a time;
– use, sell, assign, rent, sub-license or otherwise deal with the Website or Mobile App Content except as permitted by the Terms and Conditions; or
– anything else which would infringe Project Ripple’s rights or the rights of Project Ripple’s content suppliers.
Cancellations & Refunds
Events/Class/Program tickets purchased via the Services are strictly non-cancellable and are not available for exchange under whatever circumstances. Refunds will be provided only when the show/class/program itself has been cancelled/re-scheduled, or if the event concerned will not be happening at the date stated in the purchased ticket for any reason whatsoever.
Non-refundable fees and charges imposed on Project Ripple by payment channel partners may be applied to ticket purchases using the Services. Any approved refunds will be net of these non-refundable fees/charges.
You represent and warrant that (a) any credit information you supply is true and complete; (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
All payments are subject to the terms and conditions of each bank/payment facility/gateway and Project Ripple has no authority over any payments made through these banks or facilities or gateways. Project Ripple does not retain your payment details or any other significant information such as your credit card number, passwords, pin number etc. Details of your credit / debit card may be securely held by the bank/payment facility/gateway which processes your transaction.
Reservations are valid until 24 hours after reservation was made unless otherwise specified. After allotted time for validity expires, reserved seats will be open for purchase again. Failure to successfully complete a reservation transaction, which entails purchasing and claiming the reserved event tickets within the time above specified after making the reservation, may result in the restricted user access.
Change or Suspension of Service
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this application or any part of this application with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and / or any Services under this agreement, for any reason. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our service, and operation of our application which may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. In addition, the application could be unavailable during certain periods of time while it is being updated and modified. During this time, the Site will be temporarily unavailable.
Third-Party Links and Advertising
Project Ripple may provide hyperlinks to third party sites (“Linked Sites”) for convenience only, and the inclusion of the hyperlink does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by Project Ripple or its affiliates. In addition, the inclusion of third party advertising on this Website (whether with or without hyperlinks) or the Mobile App, is not an endorsement or recommendation of the third party advertiser by Project Ripple or its affiliates.
You acknowledge and agree that Linked Sites are not under the control of Project Ripple and that Project Ripple is not liable or responsible for: any act, omission or negligence of any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; the copyright compliance, legality or decency of any Linked Site; the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any Linked Site; any goods or services provided by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; or the performance of any obligations owing to by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site.
The Ticket (the “Ticket”) is being sold by Project Ripple as agent for the entity (the “Seller”) responsible for the event (the “Event”) covered thereby. It constitutes a revocable license and is subject to the Holder’s compliance with the terms and conditions set out hereunder, to which the Holder, in respect of himself/herself, or on behalf of any minor accompanying him/her (individually and collectively, the “Holder”), voluntarily agrees to and hereby accepts:
– The Ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it was issued and cannot be refunded, exchanged or replaced if shared, lost, stolen or otherwise rendered unusable or invalid;
– Seller reserves the right, without refunding any amount paid for the Ticket, to refuse admission or reject a Holder (a) whose conduct violates any law/regulation and/or Management’s rules vis-a-vis the premises, or deemed by management as unruly, or poses a clear and present danger to the public, or (b) who uses vulgar or abusive language, or (c) for any analogous reason. The Holder’s breach of the foregoing laws/regulations/rules constitutes an automatic revocation of this license without refund;
– The Holder agrees not to record/transmit or aid in the recording/transmitting of any description, account, picture or reproduction of the Event. Nonetheless, the Holder grants his/her permission for the Seller to use the Holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio or video, or photographic display or context without need of further authorization or compensation;
– The Holder agrees that his/her person/belongings may be searched upon entry to the Event venue (the “Venue”) and hereby waives any related claims that may arise against Project Ripple, the Venue management, the Seller and/or any event sponsor;
– The Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger of personal injury (including death), loss/damage to property, and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to the Event, whether by negligence or otherwise;
– The Holder’s breach of any of the terms of the Ticket or failure to comply with the Venue rules shall automatically terminate whatever rights the Holder may have under this license and shall render the Holder’s use hereof for any of the purpose illegal or unauthorized. In such cases, Project Ripple, the Venue, or the Seller shall have the right to withdraw the Ticket, refuse the Holder’s admission into the Venue or otherwise eject the Holder from the Venue. Further, the Holder shall be subject to all other legal remedies available to Project Ripple, the Venue, the Seller or the Event sponsors;
– The Seller hereby reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute the artist/s featured, or otherwise vary the advertised program, seating and audience capacity for the Event;
– Food and drinks other than those which can be purchased from authorized Venue concessionaires (where allowed), shall be prohibited inside the Venue;
– Re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Governing Laws These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and shall be governed by the laws in force in the Philippines.